I’m back in action after a very busy weekend playing a couple shows, one of which took place in a bizarre curio shop/art installation straight outta David Lynch’s brain. There were flickering TV screens everywhere, plastic limbs emerging from the walls, and this skeleton-headed mannequin that hovered over the mixing board. You can’t really see it from the picture, but our skeleton friend is wearing a Mickey Mouse hat with the name ‘Chris’ embroidered on it — very nice.
ckut top 30 – january 24, 2017
1. avec le soleil sortant de sa bouche – pas pire pop, i love you so much – constellation CC *
2. run the jewels – run the jewels 3 – self-released
3. los angeles free music society – lafms box box – box editions
4. fond of tigers – uninhabit – offseason CC
5. the luyas – human voicing – paper bag CC * Continue reading