It was a great long weekend here – I had a friend visiting Montreal for the first time, so we spent most of Saturday and Sunday walking around and chilling in different parks. It was a nice opportunity to show off our city’s fine array of wildlife, including our brave and gluttonous population of raccoons. We also caught terrific local band Blue Odeur on Friday night – they’re soooo good. Definitely a highlight of the weekend!
:::WHAT’S UP AT CKUT:::
We’re shaking up our regular programming this weekend in honour of the annualMontreal Anarchist Book Fair. On Sunday May 28th, tune into CKUT from 11am till 1pm and catch us broadcasting live and chatting with a variety of presenters and participants. If you’re gonna be there hanging out, be sure to stop by the CKUT table and give us a high-five – we’d love to see you!
ckut top 30 – may 23, 2017
1. le fruit vert – paon perdu – three:four CC *
2. jessica moss – pools of light – constellation CC *
3. saltland – a common truth – constellation CC *
4. arto lindsay – cuidado madame – northern spy
5. do make say think – stubborn persistent illusions – constellation CC * Continue reading