As you probably know, we’re in the midst of an epic winter blast with plenty of snow and frigid temperatures in this part of the world… After a brief glimpse of spring, we’re back in the sub-zero zone here in Montreal. I opted to stay in and hibernate for most of the weekend, but I did venture out for a very excellent album launch from our friends (& CJLO superstars) Aim Low and Echo Beach, pictured above. Well worth braving that -30 windchill.
PS – no SXSW for us this year, we’re having too much fun digging ourselves out of this massive snowstorm to enjoy that Texas sunshine. 😉
ckut top 30 – march 14, 2017
1. homeshake – fresh air – sinderlyn CC *
2. tim darcy – saturday night – jagjaguwar CC *
3. saltland – a common truth – constellation CC *
4. novella – change of state – sinderlyn
5. philippe lauzier – a pond in my living room – sofa CC * Continue reading